Thursday, April 19, 2007

Coin Dominoes

This is a video I had to share. It's been in multiple blogs already, but every time I watch it, it still amazes me that someone took the time to set up 10,000 coins on their edge. Personally, I don't have the patience to do something like this, but it's very cool to watch.



Okay, now for some comedy. This is another coin dominoes video I came across and after the second flick of the finger, I just couldn't stop laughing. You'll see what I mean when you watch it.

2 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Biby Cletus said...

Nice post, its a really cool blog that you have here, keep up the good work, will be back.

Warm Regards

Biby Cletus - Blog

 
At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hi - I just put up a site History of Coins at http://historyofcoins.siteclaims.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home