Monday, June 16, 2008

First there was the $1 Loonie, then the $2 Toonie, now Canada has the $5 Woodie

I knew about the $1 Loonie and $2 Toonie, but I somehow missed the release of the $5 Woodie.

If you missed it too, especially those of you collecting Canadian coins, check out this short video (Link). And while your there, check out some of their other "Talking to American" videos, some are pretty funny.

And before you leave me comments, yes, I know the $5 Woodie coin was a joke. The videos are basically a Canadian version of Jay Leno's "Street Walk" except that the answers are actually a joke.

2 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Blogger Scott said...

This is not real. There is no such thing as the "Woodie." It's a spoof!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger A.C. Dwyer said...

Ah, you obviously didn't read my entire post. My feelings are hurt.

But, thanks for the comment because I'm sure there are others that will miss that I said it was a joke. I'd hate be responsible for sending people to a show looking for a woodie (although I'd probably get a good laugh if someone did).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home