Sunday, December 12, 2010

Numismatic Holiday Gifts: Coin Collecting for Kids


Coin Collecting for Kids is hands-down the best coin collecting album out there for kids. I bought my first copy of this album for my son when he was 4. I was so impressed with it that I bought a second one as a gift for my 10 year old niece who was collecting Presidential dollars.

It is a cross between an album with coin slots to fill and an informational coin book.  It is filled with stories and facts about coins and coin collecting presented in a cartoonish manner that is appealing to kids (and adults).

Two years after that initial purchase, my son is still treating this book, and his coin collection in it, as a prized possession. And at a price close to $10, it is a very inexpensive way to get a child interested in coin collecting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home